|Cake, Cake, Cake, Cake (#Rhianna voice)|
|My 27th B-Day November 2012|
- Get the tattoo on my chest removed. I don't know what the hell I was thinking at 16
- Finish getting laser hair removal under my arms and my love below (hee hee) ;)
- Move out of my moms house.Yes! I still live at home don't judge me. It's hard out here for a player lol
- Eat every flavor cupcake that Sprinkle Bakery has. If you don't know what Sprinkles is we're seriously not friends anymore.
- Take an International vacation for at least two weeks
- Start my own business
- Finish my Bachelor's degree(maybe)
- Do the Avon breast cancer walk
- Get rid of my muffin top
- Go sky diving
- Go ziplining
- Learn how to swim. (Now yall know black people don't know how to swim lol)
- Learn how to surf
- Go snow boarding
- Learn how to roller blade
- Do a cleanse
- Visit my honey's home country with him. #Trinidad
- Have a girls weekend in Vegas
- Grow my hair out healthy to BSL
- Learn Spanish at a conversational level
- Go to a Beyonce concert. I won't bow down but, I love Sasha fierce (hee hee)
- Visit Miami
- Do karaoke to Tina Tunner
- Have a Sex and the City/Bridget Jones Diary Marathon weekend. Total sex God! (hee hee)
- Visit New Orleans
- Learn how to cook rice. I know pretty pathetic.Whatever rice recipes I put on my blog I've idiot proofed for myself. I either slow cook it or bake it. I can't quite get it right on the stove.
- Get full off of all the sample cups at Yogurtland and don't buy anything. (hee hee)
- Try out for the role of Anastasia Steele for the Fifty Shades of Grey movie lol
- Have Burnch with my close friends at least once a month.
- Read the book Pride and Prejudice. Loved the movie but, still haven't read the novel.
Gurl Chat xo