Thursday, April 4, 2013

The 90's

 Shows
Fresh Prince & Jazzy Jeff

How can you forget clueless. I wanted to be like them so much in Junior High

 Fashion

Ms. Naomi 
90's supermodels 
Kate Moss
Madonna
How can you forget Madonna's pointy bra's

Ms Jackson if your nasty
Poetic Justice before Kendrick Lamar 

 Music


TLC

Can't forget mmmbop!

Slam your body down and wind it all around! lol


Lately I've been missing the 90's. It was such a fun decade to to grow up in as a kid/pre-teen. I have so many great memories of the 90's that I couldn't possibly fit it all into this one post. I  mean I could make a never ending list of all the wonderful things that come to mind when I think about this time period. From the fashion trends, to the music ,to the shows, the 90's were awesome! I miss this era. Do any of you ladies ever get the 90's blues? lol

Yours Truly,
Gurl Chat xoxo