So a couple of weeks ago I made some yummy pasta for dinner and boy was it good.
Really quick and easy to make.
Things you'll need
- Half a bag of penne pasta (8oz)
- Jar of already made pesto(8oz)
- Jar of sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- Package of shrimp
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Bring 2 quarts(8cups) of water to a boil.
- Pour in pasta and cook for 10 mins or until Aldente.
- While pasta is cooking pour pesto and and sun dried tomatoes into the blender and mix. Also wash and clean shrimp.
- Warm a cooking pan with olive oil in it and place shrimp in the pan. Cook shrimp on high for about four to five minutes or until done.
- Drain pasta and mix shrimp, pasta and tomato pesto mix altogether.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.
Gurl Chat xo