So I love salmon! I eat it at least once a week but, sometimes I get a little bored with the way I cook it. So this past week I decided to spice it up with Cajun seasoning and it was amazing!
All you need:
- Asparagus trimmed
- Olive Oil
- Cajun Seasoning- Note: you can buy any already made Cajun seafood seasoning at your local store or you can click the link below to make your own.
- Place Salmon on a medium square of foil and sprinkle it with olive oil front and back.
- Season salmon with Cajun seasoning
- Wrap salmon in the foil to create a foil packet and place it in the oven on 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking place asparagus in a skillet on a medium fire and drizzle with olive oil and Cajun seasoning. Cook for about 8 minutes or until tender.
- All done! Enjoy :)
Gurl Chat xo