Sunday, February 10, 2013

Love=Cupcakes







Hello dolls! hope everyone is doing well. I've been missing in action on my blog due to trying to keep up with some of my personal goals that I set for 2013. I felt like I was starting to let them get away so I was playing catch up.I can't believe that Valentine's day is already here. I didn't have time to whip out Martha Stewart's baking recipes so I decided to just box it. You can't go wrong with Pillsbury and they now have icing in the can which is so helpful and not messy when decorating. I plan on taking these in to work tomorrow(i know i'm early lol) Hope you ladies have a wonderful Valentine's day this thursday. If your single make it a girls night :) If your not, dress up and tell your honey to put on his suit and tie and show you a few things lol hopefully you guys get that joke ;)

Yours Truly ,
     Gurl Chat xoxo